Services for the Legal Market
Law firms today face many challenges and missed deadlines are the number one cause of malpractice claims against attorneys. They need to ensure compliance, collaborate within and outside their organization, and securely protect their client’s confidentiality. New Level Technology’s solutions below help law firms to succeed in today’s complex environment.
Cloud Suite for the Modern Law Firm
This customized legal solution enables firms to calculate, access and share deadlines from anywhere, anytime. Court rule changes automatically notify and update users to manage risk and avoid missed deadlines. Collaborate efficiently on matters with colleagues, share secure documents with clients, and connect with other lawyers.
- Instantly calculate and share deadlines based on state and federal court rules in all 50 states, plus manage matter-based deadlines.
- Simplify collaboration and communications internally with staff and externally with co-counsel, experts and clients.
- Maintain client confidentiality through email encryption while delivering documents instantly and securely, with time-stamped proof of delivery.
LawToolBox365 provides attorneys and staff the ability to instantly calculate, manage and share deadlines internally as well as with their extended team of experts, co-counsel and clients.
- Instantly calculate and share deadlines based on state and federal court rules in all 50 states, plus manage matter-based deadlines
- Share case deadlines internally to Outlook calendars and externally to co-counsel, experts and clients
- Deadline change management that merges email management and rules-based calendaring together
As an Outlook add-in, RMail® adds email open tracking visibility, court admissible time-stamped evidence of email content delivered, secure and certified large file transfer, legal electronic signatures, and more.
- Allows true direct delivery of encrypted message content, right to the recipient’s inbox
- Prove email delivery, time of delivery and exact content with Registered Receipt™ email record
- Accelerate legally-binding signoff on documents and agreements, whether for e-contracting or e-signing
Microsoft Office 365
When legal professionals are more efficient they can increase the time they spend with their clients resulting in more billing and positive client referrals.
Business-class email, contacts, calendar and 50GB mailboxes
Native Archiving, eDiscovery and mailbox holds
- Fully installed Office applications
Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, Publisher®*, OneNote®— on up to 5 PCs or Macs per user
- Office 2016 on tablets and phones
For the full Office experience on mobile devices
- Online versions of Office 2016
Including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- SharePoint and Skype for Business
Team sites, online meetings, chat, voice and video calls
- Advanced Threat Protection and Reliability
Dropbox Business Collaboration
Dropbox Business is a powerful cloud-based collaboration platform layered with robust admin features allowing law firms to securely access and share their most important business files. Millions of users trust Dropbox to reliably sync and store their data across devices, so they can stay productive anytime, anywhere.
Many law firms have lawyers working in different states and cities. Having documents stored securely in the cloud makes them accessible from anywhere, on multiple devices, by all members of the team. Lawyers have immediate access to all of their files and Dropbox allows for quick, on the fly edits that can be shared in real-time.
Acronis Backup Cloud
Law firms increasingly rely on technology, and an IT disruption even for a few hours can result in the loss of billable time, regulatory non-compliance penalties, a security breach, or worse. Acronis provides backup, disaster recovery and secure data access for SMBs and enterprise clients in real-time with the ability to access files anytime, for example the need to backup and access important documents during a trial.
Protecting a law firm’s data and ensuring business continuity is critical to their continued success. Acronis provides secure and cost-effective data protection solutions, protecting every aspect of IT operations in an organization, without putting extra strain on limited IT resources or budgets.
Trend Micro Cloud-Based Security
In law firms where multi-platform technologies and mobile devices have become commonplace, the potential risk of suffering a data breach has increased exponentially. By deploying Trend Micro’s solution(s), legal companies can better protect their infrastructure from cybercriminals while allowing the secured exchange of information between partners, clients and other authorized parties.
Trend Micro enables you to embrace the efficiency of cloud services while maintaining security. Not only does Trend Micro protect the end point but also helps secure the applications itself, for example Office 365, LawToolBox and RMail to provide ultimate peace of mind.
For More Info: